You will work with our Lead Coordinator extensively 1 month prior to your wedding date to begin creating a detailed wedding timeline and begin ensuring all details are covered for your big day!
Investment Starts at $2500
This package is great if you need any extra assistance at the tail end of the wedding process. This package includes everything the Silver Package offers in addition to 1 month of hands-on planning, additional phone/Skype meetings, assistance with table layout, and assistance with decor and design.
Investment Starts at $4000
Both Packages include all of the Following:
- Coordinate wedding processional and recessional with the couple, bridal party, parents, grandparents, flower girl(s), ring bearer(s), and officiant.
- Ensure spacing, timing, and music are correct for ceremony.
- Assist with any last minute wedding decoration needs.
- Coordinate on-time arrival of hair and/or make-up artist and direct them to where to be set up.
- Manage hair and/or make schedule to ensure everyone is done in allotted times.
- Ensure groom and groomsmen are dressed on time and ready for any pictures.
- Make sure flowers are delivered and distributed accordingly.
- Assist bride and bridesmaids with any last minute needs.
- Communicate any last minute details to bridal party.
- Facilitate any day-of payments to on-site vendors.
- Gather bridal party and family for any pre-wedding photos.
Ceremony & Reception
- Make sure the table placements are set.
- Ensure decor is set up and assist with any last minute touches.
- Set up guest book, unity candle, communion table, or any additional ceremony items.
- Communicate with ceremony musicians an follow up on set up.
- Alert musicians and officiant when ceremony will begin and cue music.
- Direct guests to their seats.
- Coordinate order of family members and gather them for post ceremony photos.
- Transport any items from ceremony location to reception location.
- Ensure hors d' oeuvres and drinks are set for cocktail hour.
- Confirm with catering staff that food is ready and out according to timeline.
- Maintain timeline of all ceremonial dances.
- Ensure bride and groom have been served during the reception.
- Coordinate reception departure and send off.
- Collect cards/gifts and make sure they go with designated person(s).